Regress Pro is scientific / industrial software that can be used to study experimental data coming from spectroscopic ellipsometers or reflectometers.
The application lets you load spectroscopic data coming from an ellipsometer or reflectometer and analyze them using well-proven algorithms to determine various physical parameters like film's thickness or refractive index.
Regress Pro lets you define a model of the film stack using a simple declarative language. You can also define a fit algorithm to analyze the data or, in alternative, perform an interactive fit of the data.
Several models are available to define the dispersion curves of the materials and in addition some of the most common materials are provided in the library.
The application has been developed mainly looking to the application of thin film measurement in semiconductor industry.
Here a couple of screenshots of Regress Pro at work:
In the following screenshot we show the dispersion optimizer at work.
- Regress pro features:
- Regression of ellipsometry spectra
- Regression of reflectivity spectra at normal incidence
- Algorithms to perform grid search of best solutions
- Different model for material dispersion curves: harmonic oscillators model, cauchy model and lookup model
- Simultaneous fit of multiple spectra with common and individual parameters
- Dispersion model optimizer
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Interactive fit capabilities
The latest release of the application is Regress Pro 1.4.
While Regress Pro is free software and is published under the GNU GPL license a registration is required for the precompiled binaries.
- 2011-08-27 Regress Pro 1.4.1 has been released
- This release fixes several bugs and improve some small usability issues. This is a recommended upgrade for all the users of Regress Pro.
- 2011-08-01 Regress Pro 1.4 has been released
This release has several major new features:
- Interactive fit of spectra is now available.
- Interactive Dispersion model optimizer also implemented.
- A library of standard dispersion model is available.
- 2009-11-03 Regress Pro 1.3.2 has been released
- This release introduce the simultaneous fit of multiple spectra